Covering Mobile, IoT, and Fixed Line, we engage directly with Telcos, suppliers, and manufacturers to ensure that device hardware and software is compliant with network parameters, as well as the New Zealand Government’s regulatory requirements, prior to launch and during the product’s lifecycle.
Device Testing and certification ensures that the device:
- Complies with regulatory requirements imposed by the New Zealand Government (as represented by MBIE)
- Complies with network requirements imposed by Carrier’s network.
- Does not adversely affect the Carrier’s network
- Provides a positive user experience
Our highly skilled Device Certification Engineers based in Wellington and Auckland conduct all the necessary validations on devices and the networks, which include the following:
- Compliance verification
- Inter-Operability testing
- Field testing
- Radio Frequency testing
- Emergency Alerts testing
- Acoustic testing
- Usability, Applications & Customisation testing
We are proficient across a wide range of technology including Mobiles, Modems, IoT products, RF modules, Watches, Hotspots and Data cards.